View the XCEL Wetsuit Size Guide
The Xcel Comp X 5.5/4.5mm chest zip hooded wetsuit is a very high performance and warm winter wetsuit for Women. In terms of flexibility, you benefit from the suit being fully Channel Flex neoprene which gives you unrestricted stretch in the suit.
The huge benefit of incredible stretch is that when you move, the suit moves with you which will keep you warm as the suit fits better and you get less tired - thus being able to stay in the water for longer!
The suit also has TDC celliant thermal lining from the neck to ankles which retains body heat and enhances blood flow keeping you warmer for longer even in the coldest of winter days. This really is state of the art thermal material so not only do you get free movement, but you stay as warm as possible too.
All in all, this is a winter wetsuit for those that are serious about their water sports and want to enjoy it for as long as possible - even in the winter months. Being a hooded suit also means you don't lose heat through your head and your ears stay protected.
- INCREASED BLOOD-FLOW WITH ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY
- NEW HOOD DESIGN
- ALL CHANNEL FLEX – weightless, unrestricted stretch
- TDC CHEST TO ANKLE – Thermo Dry Celliant thermal lining for retaining body heat and warmth
- 100% HIGH-PERFORMANCE STRETCH – comfort and performance
- NANOPRENE LITE JAPANESE LIMESTONE – lighter, softer, warmer
- GLIDE SKIN COLLAR – prevents flushing
- EASY ENTRY SYSTEM – balanced shoulder design
- SEMI-DRY ZIPPER – magnetic closure to keep water out
- ENGINEERED FIT SYSTEM – fits like a second skin
- ONE PIECE FRONT AND BACK PANEL
- BACK KNEE FLEX GROOVES – prevents bunching
- TRIPLE GLUED AND BLIND STITCHED SEAMS
- FUSIONX TAPE – heat-pressure bonded seam protection
- NEXSKIN WRIST & ANKLE SEALS – minimizes flushing