- 5 mm neoprene on the body and 4 mm under the arms for warmth and full range of motion
- Entirely flat locked seams and ergonomic panelling for maximum comfort
- Stretch collar and comfortable anti rub openings to prevent chafing and water flushing
- Supratex patches on knees make it easy to kneel, even on rocky surfaces
- Wind resistant mesh panelling on chest and back offer protection from the elements
The Osprey Origin Junior Winter Wetsuit has been developed to keep you insulated and warm during cold conditions. Perfect for all water sports including surfing, kayaking, wakeboarding and kite surfing, the 5/4mm thick full length wetsuit will keep you warm and in the water for longer.
The 5/4mm specification means that the chest panels are formed of 5mm thick warm insulating rubber, with 4mm panels under the arms, where you need more flexibility and stretch for paddling and surfing. A 5mm full length wetsuit is the standard thickness for an autumn and winter wetsuit in the UK and Ireland, and Europe. This extra neoprene thickness coupled with Supratex® knee pads and flatlock stitching results in the complete winter wetsuit package.
Doused also in unique Osprey design elements, the wetsuit has been adorned with stylish red accents and the familiar Osprey ‘O’ branding. A great choice for beginners and intermediates alike, this wetsuit will let you enjoy your water sport of choice during even the coldest winter weather.