The Osprey Origin Girls Junior shorty summer wetsuits really stand out in the water. The Osprey Origin kids wetsuit is perfect for keeping you warm when surfing, wakeboarding, kayaking and playing in the water.
A 3/2mm wetsuit means the Osprey Origin has panels of 3mm thick warm insulating rubber, with 2mm panels under the arms, where you need more flexibility and stretch for paddling and surfing. A 3mm wetsuit is the standard thickness for a summer wetsuit in the UK and Ireland, and a shorty wetsuit with short legs and short sleeves gives the perfect coverage to keep your core warm without getting too hot in the peak of summer.
The Osprey Origin Kids Shortie Wetsuit is Osprey’s entry level wetsuit. It’s a great value beginner and intermediate’s wetsuit for when you are passed the stage of hiring one from your local surf shop and think it’s time to invest in your very own wetsuit.
- 3/2mm Thickness - the ideal intermediate summer wetsuit, offering core warmth with the flexibility of short sleeves and legs.
- Shorty Back Zip Wetsuit - a comfortable summer option, easy to change in and out of.
- Anti-Rub Sealed Cuffs & Super Stretch Collar - for a comfy fit that avoids chafing and limits cold water flushing through.
- Ergonomic Panelling - for a superior fit and easier arm movement.
- Slick Mesh Chest & Back Panels - for added protection against wind chill.
- Flatlock Stitched Seams - which offers the best value of all wetsuit seams options.
- Key Loop - to help keep your key safe.