A throwback to the surfing inspired by the 80s and 90s when full coverage was the norm. Dakoda's surfing is lightning fast and he spends most of his time above the lip.
Lightweight and thin multidirectional brushed corduroy- minimises rashing, maximises sensitivity between foot and board. When paired together the tail pad and centre deck offers over 1m of spreadable traction
- PLASTIC FREE PACKAGING – Another step in the right direction to help eliminate single-use plastic. All tail pads come with plastic-free packaging. Not only is better for the environment but if you go into a core surf store you can actually get a true feel of all the important features you need in a tail pad
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – The thinnest base available, without compromising strength or adhesion. Added perforation on some styles reduce weight even more.
- WATERPROOF EVA – Developed to improve all-round performance in our technical grips. CC55 Closed Cell EVA is lighter, waterproof and super thin.
- KICK FLEX – If a board has a rolled deck, the Kick Flex insert on the tail kick helps the grip mould to the same shape as the board (solid kicks only).
- 3M SUPERIOR ADHESIVE BACKING – High-grade adhesive formula, developed for EVA offers maximum, long-lasting adhesion.
- POWER KICK – High-density EVA foam wedge inserted into the tail kick resulting in increased control and drive.
- BASE FLEX – Base Flex groove at the base of the tail kick helps the grip mould to the board for superior adhesion.