A Protech Fish is not just a groveler – stable, wide and flatter-rockered and will out-paddle most shortboards. They are fast, fun and perfect for ripping in all kinds of real-world conditions.
- Length - 6'4"
- Width - 21"
- Thickness - 2 1/2"
- Volume - 40.2 Litres
- Weight - 3.18 Kg
Bottom: Concave into V
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
• Constructed in NSP’s high-performance Protech technology with a 36g moulded SecureCell EPS core with custom wet lamination.
• Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
• Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with V through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail. • The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
• The Protech Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the attest of sections.
• A tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out a line.
The new tint lamination process provides each board with its own unique, artsy and custom-like finish. A visually appealing board!
The new Protech Fish models are available with NSP’s new 3x FTU boxes (all compatible with Futures® Fins) and come out of the box with 3 MFC-designed fins.