An all round, super fun board 'twinny' designed and tested by Mark Richards. Fast, fun and loose for shore shredding.
- Dimensions: 5’6″ x 21″ x 2 3/4″
- Volume: 40L
- Core: EPS - 2 Stringers
- Deck: IXL EBS
- Bottom: 1mm HDPE
- Fins: 2x 5.5" Soft PU Twin
- Fin Box: Interchangeable Fins Compatible with most dual tab fins
- Rider Weight: <90Kg
- TWIN FIN SET UP - MR Designed Fin template. 2X Soft PU fins and fin key included. Compatible with traditional dual tab fins.
Additional Soft Board Features:
EPS Core - Highly waterproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
HDPE Bottom Plate - 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick. Available in a range of colours.
Interchangeable Fin Box - Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key (included).
Thermal Reactive Simulation - To help protect against de-lamination, all soft boards are tested in a heat induced environment at 70°C for two hours.
IXL EBS Deck Skin - Cross-linked IXL PE skin with WBS (Water Barrier Skin). Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- Warranty - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.