The Tyler Warren is based on Tyler's Soap shape, and designed to be a fast, loose, agile down the line, tighter carving skateboard.
Tyler Warren is known for his wide range of fast, responsive, out-of-the box shapes. Tyler is a bit of a prodigy, who has been shaping since he was 14, developing a process over time that draws on a diverse range of influences, years as a sponsored free surfer, and training as an artist.
- Dimensions: 9.875" (W) x 29" (L)
- Wheelbase: 15.5"
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- 7-Ply Sustainable Canadian Maple
- Carver C7 / C2.4 6.5"
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Cannon
- Sharp Lipped wheels for driving down the line
- Intended for slashing urban barrels
- Size: 65.0mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 51.0mm // Offset: 3.5mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- 3/16" Carver Padded Risers (Double)
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit