The 7ft Pulse Soft Learner Surfboard from Australian Board Company is one of the best beginner surfboards for kids and adults to learn the basics of surfing in the white shoreline surf. The board’s light weight makes catching waves easy and the softer rails (edges) of the board mean it is safe too.
A great learner board to find your feet before you move onto a hard surfboard or find what you like to surf on. Four wood stringers (strips of internal wood going down the length of the board) provide rigidity and strength on the inside too, making this a great quality beginners foam surfboard.
The 7ft length of this beginner foam surfboard is great for kids, teenagers and smaller adults as a perfect first surfboard to play around on in the sea. Kids will find it light enough to manoeuvre in the sea but adults will also be fine catching waves in the white water and trying their hand at surfing.
- EPS High Density Pressurised Foam Core
- DURABLE XPE Open Cell Deck Skin
- 4 WOOD STRINGERS down the length of the inside of the board for rigidity and strength
- FULL HDPE Soft Slick Bottom for Added Rider Safety
- TRI-FIN Set-Up for Maximum Hold on the Wave
- CHANNELS on Underside for Extra Speed
- LEASH INCLUDED – 6mm Polyurethane Ankle Leash so you don’t lose your board
- Dimensions – 7' x 21" x 2.5"
- Volume approx 55L
- Suitable for riders up to 90 kg