- COMPLETE PINTAIL LONGBOARD: allows for deep carves whilst not compromising the cruise
- CONVACE DECK: gives you better leverage for tricks and turning, allow far greater control
- DURABLE AND STABLE: made of 8-PLY Canadian maple to provide the board with superior strength and durability
- ABEC 9 CHROME BEARINGS: provide a smooth and stable ride. It gives you a great speed to perform tricks
- 7 INCH ALUMINIUM TRUCKS: drop through for even better cruising and carving on a stylish concave. Max user 100KG
- Wheels: SHR 82A PU Wheels with Ground Edge
Like a four wheeled time machine, the Osprey Seventy-Two Retro Longboard looks like a beautiful cruise from ’72. Inspired by the street cruising skating of the 70s, when skateboarding was a way of filling time in between lulls in the swell, as surfers found a way to practice their moves out of the water.
The broad front end of the deck, tapering to a stubby pintail, gives the Seventy-Two retro longboard stable front foot placing, while maintaining easy manoeuvrability and space to carve without wheel bite. The 40 inch deck is made of 8 ply Canadian maple, one of skate boarding’s strongest materials and one of Osprey’s strongest highest ply skateboards. With lightweight aluminium 7 inch trucks, PU wheels, bushings and bearings; the Seventy-Two Retro Pintail comes as a complete skateboard set-up with everything you need to get skating. The Super High Rebound 82A wheels come with a ground edge, offering medium hardness for both speed and a smoother ride over lumps and bumps.
As well as rocking a retro surf shape, the Seventy-Two 40” longboard skateboard has some magic graphics inspired by the surf and skate art of skating’s heyday. Triple stripes and the Osprey logo in the grip take design notes from 70’s surfboards to complete the look.