The NSP 7'0 CSE Cheater mid length surfboard is an absolute joy to ride.
- Length: 7’0
- Width: 20 3/4″
- Thickness: 2 3/4″
- Volume: 44.2
The Cheater is a Carl Schaper design and it is a board that can fill multiple slots in your quiver. If you ever had to choose a single-board quiver, the CSE Cheater would be a solid choice. Wide enough, with adequate volume to work well in average surf, a Cheater also lights up when the power comes on.
Progress from your longboards with CSE The Cheater
A solid choice as an all-around board for almost all conditions and abilities, it is just as much a perfect board to transition down with from your regular longboard.
Bottom: Soft roll to mid-V to double concave
Rider: Intermediate – pro
Wave Type: All conditions
- Beautiful outlines combined with relaxed nose rockers, classic roll to V with double concaves in the tail combine to give you that “easy in” with loads of rail-to-rail performance.
- The Cheater comes in a 4+1 fin configuration enabling you to be creative in your set-up as a quad or thruster. NSP positioned the Surf 10 fin box slightly further back to make it available for a thruster setup. Available with FTU fin boxes and compatible with Futures® Fins (fins not included)
- Construction: Epoxy lay-up with a clear UV-stable resin and satin rub finish combined with a CNC-cut EPS core
- Tail Shape: Squash tail
- Fin Setup: 4+1 fin configuration
- Fin System: FTU fin boxes and compatible with Futures® Fins
- Ideal wave length: 0-6ft (All conditions)
- Rider Ability: : Intermediate/pro