These junior OSX Aqua Wetsuit Boots provide grip in and out the water, helping protect feet from abrasions and unpleasant close encounters with the jagged parts of reefs, hidden rocks, disgruntled crabs, weaver fish and shattered shells. The boots are made from a hardwearing thermo plastic rubber (TPR) sole, providing excellent grip for kids wading and walking about in the water.
The slip-on boots use adjustable ankle straps to secure them to the foot and come in a variety of sizes for girls and boys. The Osprey Junior Aqua Boots are a must have piece of surf gear for kids and a great addition to a wetsuit to help keep feet warm in cooler water.
Extra Light and flexible construction made from 2mm neoprene. The hardwearing TPR sole provides great grip & protects your feet whilst the adjustable ankle straps provides a perfect fit and avoids water reaching inside the boot. Perfect to be worn throughout all water sports.
- OSPREY JUNIOR WETSUIT SHOES: provide grip in and out of water. Designed to protect your kids feet from abrasions on rough surfaces
- 2MM FOAM MATERIAL: made from quality and durable material for comfortable and long-lasting use. The foam provides comfort and warmth where you’ll need it the most on a cold day
- COMFORTABLE FIT: the slip-on boots use adjustable ankle straps to secure them to the foot and come in a variety of sizes for girls and boys for comfortable wearing
- TPR SOLE: made from thermoplastic rubber for hard-wearing, and provides extra grip on slippery surfaces without limiting foot flexibility
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION: these boots prevent water from reaching inside, making them deal for kids with a high energy and desire to explore watersports such as kayaking, paddle boarding or snorkelling