See product image gallery for size guide chart.
The Osprey Zero Men’s Full Wetsuit in Black sets a standard for wetsuit design. Created with beginner and intermediate surfers in mind, the Zero Mens Wetsuit is packed with many features you’d find on a more expensive suit.
Providing full body protection, the Zero Wetsuit is ideal for all different kinds of water sports and activities. This carefully constructed suit offers a ideal combination of comfort, warmth and supreme flexibility. With high-insulation 6 mm fine mesh foam surrounding the chest, 4 mm stretch foam surrounding the sleeves, shoulders and lower legs; the Zero delivers comprehensive wind and chill resistance.
Secured with flatlock seams and blind stitch construction, the Zero is a wetsuit ideal for colder water conditions. The 3mm Supratex knee pads provides further protection from the harsh elements whilst still allowing you to maintain flexibility while out on the water.
Featuring an elegant minimalist design, anti-rub openings, high stretch collar and durable zip closure at the back, the 'Zero' has both style and substance.
- Full length winter wetsuit - 6 mm neoprene on the body and 5 / 4 mm under the arms for full range of motion
- Entirely flat locked seams and ergonomic panelling for maximum comfort - high quality flexible wetsuit provides high freedom of movement and insulation
- Stretch collar and comfortable anti rub openings - prevents chafing and water flushing
- Supratex knee pads - rubberised patches on knees make it easy to kneel, even on rocky surfaces
- Wind resistant mesh panelling on chest and back provide even more protection from the elements