See product image gallery for size guide chart.
The Osprey Zero Men’s 5/4mm Full Wetsuit in Grey sets a standard for wetsuit design. Created with beginner and intermediate surfers in mind, the Zero Mens Wetsuit is packed with many features you’d find on a more expensive suit.
Providing full body protection, the Zero Wetsuit is ideal for all different kinds of water sports and activities. This carefully constructed suit offers a ideal combination of comfort, warmth and supreme flexibility. With wind resistent 5mm panelling surrounding the chest and 4mm neoprene in areas where more comfort and flexibilty are required.
Secured with blind stitch construction, the Zero is a wetsuit ideal for colder water conditions. The 3mm Supratex knee pads provides further protection from the harsh elements whilst still allowing you to maintain flexibility while out on the water.
Featuring an elegant minimalist design, anti-rub openings, super stretch collar and durable YKK zip closure at the back, the 'Zero' has both style and substance.
- Full length winter wetsuit - 5 mm neoprene on the body and 4 mm under the arms for full range of motion
- Entirely flat locked seams and ergonomic panelling for maximum comfort - high quality flexible wetsuit provides high freedom of movement and insulation
- Stretch collar and comfortable anti rub openings - prevents chafing and water flushing
- Supratex knee pads - rubberised patches on knees make it easy to kneel, even on rocky surfaces
- Wind resistant mesh panelling on chest and back provide even more protection from the elements