- 5 mm neoprene on the body and 4 mm under the arms for warmth and full range of motion
- Entirely flat locked seams and ergonomic panelling for maximum comfort
- Stretch collar and comfortable anti rub openings to prevent chafing and water flushing
- Supratex patches on knees make it easy to kneel, even on rocky surfaces
- Wind resistant mesh panelling on chest and back offer protection from the elements
- The Osprey Origin Women’s 5mm winter version uses the same great cut and design as our popular summer wetsuits making it perfect for all water sports and adventures including surfing, kayaking, wakeboarding and kite surfing.
This Osprey Origin Women’s 5/4mm winter wetsuit this wetsuit introduces a new look to the wetsuit line for 2018 with the colour black. A 5/4mm wetsuit means the Osprey Origin has panels of 5mm thick warm insulating rubber, with 4mm panels under the arms, where you need more flexibility and stretch for paddling and surfing. A 5mm full length wetsuit is the standard thickness for an autumn and winter wetsuit in the UK and Ireland, and Europe. The Osprey Origin 5/4mm Ladies Wetsuit is Osprey’s entry level winter wetsuit for women. This wetsuit is a great value option for when you are surfing later into the year and making the most of quiet times at your favourite surf spots.