Part of the ‘Zero’ range, the Osprey Boy’s Zero Wetsuit in teal sets a new standard for entry level wetsuits. Great for a whole host of water sports and activities, the Zero range has been created with beginner and intermediate surfers in mind.
Featuring 3mm thick neoprene insulation across the chest, 2mm super stretch zones surrounding the sleeves, shoulders and lower legs, this boy’s wetsuit provides plenty of thermal insulation and flexibility that make it ideal for the colder months of the year.
The 3mm Supratex knee pads offer further protection and improve comfort during long sessions in the water. Packed with many of the features you would expect for a more expensive suit, this stylish two tone green and black suit includes a super stretch collar, anti-rub openings and durable YKK zip closure for improved convenience and comfort.
- Full length entry level wetsuit - 3 mm neoprene on the body and 2 mm under the arms for full range of motion
- Made from super stretch fabric with flatlock seams for full flexibility, comfort and insulation
- Stretch collar and comfortable anti rub openings - prevents chafing and water flushing
- Supratex knee pads - rubberised patches on knees make it easy to kneel, even on rocky surfaces
- Wind resistant mesh panelling on chest and back provide even more protection from the elements