Part of the ‘Zero’ range, the Osprey Women’s Zero Wetsuit in coral sets a new standard for entry level wetsuits. Great for a whole host of water sports and activities, the Zero range has been created with beginner surfers in mind.
Featuring 5mm thick neoprene insulation across the chest, 4mm super stretch zones surrounding the sleeves, shoulders and lower legs, this women's wetsuits provides plenty of thermal insulation and flexibility that make it ideal for the colder months of the year.
The 4mm Supratex knee pads offer further protection and improve comfort during long sessions in the water. Packed with many of the features you would expect for a more expensive suit, this stylish coral suit includes a super stretch collar, anti-rub openings and durable zip closure for improved convenience and comfort.
- FULL LENGTH WOMEN'S WINTER WETSUIT - 5 mm neoprene on the body and 4 mm under the arms for full range of motion
- GLUED AND BLIND STITCHED SEAMS - provide extra flexibility, comfort and insulation
- STRETCH COLLAR AND COMFORTABLE ANTI RUB OPENINGS - prevents chafing and water flushing
- SUPRATEX KNEE PADS - rubberised patches on knees make it easy to kneel, even on rocky surfaces
- WIND RESISTANT MESH PANELLING - on chest and back provide even more protection from the elements