The Xcel Drylock 5mm round toe wetsuit boots are pretty much the warmest winter boots you can buy as they are bursting with features to keep your feet warm in the cold winter months.
This year they have been upgraded and are now warmer and more flexible than ever. A super comfortable fit super stretch neoprene - it feels like you are not wearing boots at all.
- Boot Type: Round toe
- Thickness: 5mm
- Neoprene: Channel Flex, a new lightweight gridded material, is now used in all of Xcel's high-end products. It's hydrophobic, very stretchy, and silky smooth to the touch.
- Lining: Celliant Black, the brand's premium cold-water lining, both generates and retains heat thanks to its smart-fibre, mineral-rich composition.
- Strap: Ergonomic strap design ensures snug fit without applying undue pressure.
- Sole: Single rubber bottom is durable without sacrificing board feel.
- Seams: Sealed externally with Taitex, and internally with taping.
- Extra Tech: The classic Drylock ankle seal, with its tapered entry, locks out water; 3D foot mould encourages contoured fit; pull-up ankle loop makes them much easier to get on.
- Eco Credentials: The standard water-based glues (no solvents), limestone neoprene (not exactly eco-friendly, but no petrochemicals), dope-dyed yarns (reduced energy and water consumption), and carbon black (an ingredient in neoprene) pyrolyzed from scrap rubber tyres.
- Rough Temperature Guide: 7-13 °C