Mike Stewart MS Viper Bodyboard Fins
"Simply put this is the best fin on the market for bodysurfing and one of the best for bodyboarding. MS Vipers give me great thrust on both the downward and upward kick for rapid acceleration for take-offs. The shape of the fins hull give me the best control and speed through the wave of any wave riding fin I have used."
Mike Stewart 9 X World Champion Bodyboarder and 15 X Pipe Bodysurfing Champion.
- M UK 5-7 (US 6-8)
- M/L UK 7-9 (US 8-10)
- L UK 9-10 (US 10-11)
- XL UK 10-12 (US 11-13)
- XXL UK 13-14 (US 14-15)
If in doubt or on an overlap size we always recommend going for the LARGER size.
- New Black hulls with Yellow Dot decks
- All VIPERs are high performance surfing fins for the intermediate to advanced bodyboarder or bodysurfer.
- All MS Viper surfing fins are made of superior natural rubber compounds.
- All MS Viper surfing fins float high and are visible in the roughest surf conditions.
- MS Vipers have the best foot pocket drainage system in the market today that works great to eliminate any sand or pebbles in your kick. MS Vipers also have Rivet grip tread that enhances footing on slippery rocks yet wont snag on coral or sharp objects.
- Wide, short blade design for quick acceleration.
- Delta tail design to enhance control and minimize drag.
- Foot Pocket Drainage System.
- Rivet grip tread.
- Bevelled sidewalls for improve control.
- Superior Natural Rubber.