The SOLA Juice bodyboard is strong and durable against the traditional EPS beach boards, using superlight material. Juice bodyboards have been designed using REVO 3D CAD software in superlight Arcel foam blanks, shaped by pre-programmed CNC machines. T
his makes a board that is very responsive and easy to manoeuvre, especially in flatter sections of the wave. To increase performance and overall strength of the board, Sola have inserted two fibreglass stringers giving stiffness and a PP slick, ensuring a longer lasting, sustainable bodyboard.
- High density EPS core.
- PP slick.
- 3mm closed cell XPE deck skin.
- Double rails.
- PP leash with Velcro wrist cuff included.
- Crescent tail.
- Bottom graphic.
- Heat laminated not glued construction for greater board longevity.
- Strong and durable high density pressurised EPS foam core.
- A tough 3mm closed-cell XPE deck is wrapped across the top.
- Curved rail profile, letting the board flow better in the water.
- A thick 1mm PP slick gives extra durability and flex.