Designed to be the perfect balance of stability and speed, the Osprey Cavity 39' twin-tip Longboard is perfect for both downhill carving and flatter cruising. Featuring a wonderfully crafted concaved 7-ply Canadian maple deck, it offers a comfortable, flexible yet durable board construction which is up the rigours of even the most demanding riders.
7" drop-through trucks help lower the centre of gravity and making the board more stable that traditional top mounted trucks, whilst ABEC 9 Chrome bearings and 51mm 78a PU wheels offer a buttery smooth ride with plenty of grip.
With a vibrant graphic that wouldn't look out of place on the wall, this stylish board offers a premium construction and style whilst remaining attainable to riders looking to build their experience and skills.
- High-quality durable Twin Tip Longboard Skateboard designed to be fast and stable and allow skaters to develop their carving and tricks whilst being great for flatter cruising
- Made from 7 ply Canadian maple, this skateboard deck was built to withstand the impact of skateboarding; with a max user weight of 100kg, it is ideal for all ages
- The concave shape makes for a comfortable and flexible board that is great for cruising and carving bowls at the skatepark
- The 7” lightweight drop-through aluminium trucks help to make the board more stable and offer a smoother riding experience
- Top quality features its concave deck, ABEC 9 chrome bearings, 7” drop-through trucks, 70 x 51mm 78A PU wheels and 95A bushings create a reliable and sturdy skateboard for the most enjoyable ride; L 39” (99cm) x W 9” (22cm) x H 3.3” (8.5cm)