- Deck: L: 38" x W: 9.75"
- Wheelbase: 29.25"
- Trucks: Paris Reverse Kingpin 180mm, 50°
- Wheels: Arbor Easyrider Series - Outlook
Size: 69mm, Durometer: 78A
Contact Patch: 44.0mm, Offset: 0.0mm
Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- 1/8" Paris Risers
- Die-Cut Grip Tape
- Photo Collection: Photos By Michael Townsend
- Designed for carving and cruising
- Larger shape wheels increases rolling speed
- 9-Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple
A double-drop with a lower platform for ease of push on long commutes, cruising, and freeride.
Arbor use Wood material which comes from sustainable sources of supply, and all Wood by-product atre reclaimed for use in other products.
Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and diameter of the wheels, the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for the symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.