A single-kick carver designed to be agile for all of your out-and-about missions.
Arbor use Wood material which comes from sustainable sources of supply, and all Wood by-product atre reclaimed for use in other products.
- Deck: L: 35" x W: 8.625"
- Wheelbase: 21.375"
- Trucks: Paris Reverse 150mm, 50°
- Wheels: Arbor Easyrider Series - Mosh
Size: 65mm, Durometer: 78A
Contact Patch: 36.0mm, Offset: 0.0mm
Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- 1/8" Paris Risers
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit
- Groundswell Collection: A full quiver quiver surf inspired guns for down-the-line cruising, slashing banks, and old school carving
- Perfect mix between quick acceleration and roll speed
- Good for cruising and carving on all size boards
- Premium Palisander Wood Finish Ply
- 7-Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple, Palisander Wood Ply
Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and diameter of teh wheels, the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for the symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.