Combining the features of a top end suit at an economical price, the Zero 5mm Hooded Wetsuit is the ultimate all-round winter wetsuit. It's thermal fleece lining is designed to help move water away from your skin; keeping you warmer for longer so you can stay out in the water all day long.
Featuring Osprey’s premium high stretch neoprene, this super stretch and lightweight nylon lined fabric is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin. Supratex knee pads provide further protection, while the combination of anti-rub openings and ergonomic panelling offers a warm and comfortable fit. Suitable for all year round, especially winter, this hooded wetsuit utilises glued and blind stitched seams.
Providing increased manoeuvrability, these seams also give the suit added strength and offer a reliable water seal for a more snug and insulating fit. Including a hood, chest zip for increased flexibility and external key pocket, the Zero 5mm Hooded Wetsuit is packed with lots of premium features in an affordable no-nonsense package.
- STAY WARM IN COLD WATER TEMPERATURES: thanks to the thick 5mm neoprene material with thermal fleece lining designed to help move water away from your skin
- HOODED WETSUIT WITH FULL BODY AND HEAD COVERAGE: thanks to the built-in hood which provides insulation for both your head and body, helping you stay warmer for longer
- PREMIUM HIGH STRETCH MATERIAL: with glued and blind stitching is lightweight, strong and soft to touch whilst allowing full manoeuvrability
- ANTI-RUB OPENINGS AND SUPRATEX KNEE PADS: give you additional protection so you can enjoy the water in comfort
- YKK FRONT ZIP AND KEY LOOP: for added convenience, perfect for water sports such as surfing, snorkelling and scuba diving