View the XCEL Wetsuit Size Guide
The Xcel Drylock 5/4mm chest zip wetsuit for Men has had a complete upgrade for winter in terms of neoprene used and thermal lining. It was already known for being one of the warmest wetsuits on the market and now it has got even better. The technology that has gone into this suit is incredible as now when the skin comes into contact with the Celliant Black thermo Dry it opens up blood capillaries increasing blood flow. Heat is then generated through the infrared process warming the air and water in the wetsuit.
This heat is then retained in the suit via the Celliant Black TDC material due to the updated combination of minerals. By producing this heat and increased blood flow enables sustained warmth and muscle rebound.
This really is the ultimate in winter wetsuits keeping you in the cold waters longer then ever before. Another good point is that they are also considering the environment using water based glues and limestone neoprene.
- Men's full hooded wetsuit, providing full coverage and protection
- Thickness: 5/4mm
- Designed for cold water activities
- Neoprene: Channel Flex upper body
- Ultra Stretch Ir upper body
- Nanoprene Lite Japanese Limestone neoprene in the lower body
- 2nd generation Celliant Black High Pile with hollow fiber is placed along the chest to add warmth
- High Pile Celliant B Jacquard is placed around the lower body and sleeves
- Seams: Triple glued and blind stitched seams
- Fusion X tape
- Entry: Easy entry with a semi dry zipper
- Magnetic closure on the chest
- Nexskin seal around the ankles
- Drylock seals around the wrists
- Flex grooves along the back of the knees to prevent bunching
- Water based glue are less toxic
- Glide skin collar creates a watertight seal around your neck to prevent flushing whilst reducing chafing
- Engineered fit system