- Quick dry, super soft material for extra comfort
- Flatlock seams provide reduced friction underneath a wetsuit
- Stay protected from the sun thanks to the SPF 50+ rating
- Stylish coral design will make you look good whilst staying protected
- Short sleeve rash vest design is ideal for water sports and days out at the beach
Size guide (please note - Rash Vests are meant to be tight, clingy and figure hugging)
|Osprey Women's Rash Vest Size Guide|
|XS||UK Size 6||Chest 30" / 76cm|
|S||UK Size 8||Chest 32" / 81.5cm|
|M||UK Size 10||Chest 34" / 86.5cm|
|L||UK Size 12||Chest 36" / 91.5cm|
|XL||UK Size 14||Chest 38" / 96.5cm|
The Osprey women’s Zola short sleeved rash vest delivers extra warmth while out in the water as well as additional coverage to prevent wetsuit rash and keeps you insulated in cold waters.
The combination of the nylon and elastane materials mean this rash vest delivers good comfort and glide against the neoprene of a wetsuit. As well as offering a thermal layer under your wetsuit, this rash vest also provides 50+ UV protection for those sunny days.
Acting as a second skin, this flexible, lightweight rash vest is a must-have for wetsuit wearers. Increasing movement around areas such as the shoulder, armpit and elbow, this vest lets you perform the way you want to when out in the water.