- Ideal full length triathlon wetsuit - 5 mm neoprene around the chest and thighs - 2.5 mm stretch material on the joints - 3.5 mm smooth skin neoprene on the back
- Entirely blind locked seams and smooth skin ergonomic panelling for maximum comfort - high quality flexible wetsuit provides high freedom of movement and insulation
- Stretch collar and comfortable anti rub openings prevent chafing and water flushing pre-bent arms and knees for even better
- Internal reinforced stress points - aid with durability at critical points - a should have for strenuous water activities
- High strength stretchy materials - durable, flexible and practically waterproof wetsuit designed for performance
Women's triathlon suit, 5 mm nylon core with super stretch zones by Osprey women's triathlon suit features 5 mm nylon around the core of the suit and around the thighs. Flexible 3.5 mm nylon at the lower legs for added manoeuvrability, and super-stretch 3.5 mm nylon for improved paddle flexibility. Improved streamlining in the water provided by the smooth skin material. Back entry zipper with durable YKK zip fastening allows easy on/off.
Difference in thickness of the suit improves buoyancy. Warm and comfortable - ergonomic panels offer a more comfortable fit around your body to improve heat retention and reduce friction. 5 mm nylon around the chest and thighs of the wetsuit for improved insulation and anti-rub collar opening and cuff and ankle openings ensure that the suit remains as watertight as possible whilst minimising chafe.
Flexibility - smooth skin material used on the front of the suit and the arms, improve streamlining. 2.5 mm super stretch shoulder zones for less resistance when paddling and 3.5 mm nylon around lower leg allows for improved flex around the knees. 5 mm thick nylon around the chest and thighs 3.5 mm nylon around lower legs 2.5 mm nylon around arm super stretch shoulder, armpit and collar zones smooth skin material back entry zipper ykk easy pull zip varying suit thickness to aid flotation.