- Medium - Young-Mid Teens
- Large - Older Teens - Adult
- Includes 2x Elbow Pads & 2x Knee Pads
- Impact Resistant PE Shell
- HD Sponge Filling for Added Protection
- Double Velcro Strapping for Added Security
- Heavy Duty EVA Inter-lining Offers an Extra Layer of Protection
When partaking in the skate and action sports of skateboarding, roller skating, BMXing, scootering, and any other action sport, it can be a wise idea to wear elbow and knee pads to cushion the fall onto tarmac and concrete should you start heading towards the ground.
Especially as a beginner (or for children) skate pads are an essential to help prevent bruises and breaks.
The great thing about safety pads is they can give you the reassurance you need as a beginner, or learning new tricks, to know it won’t be so bad if you fall. And if you do bang a knee or elbow, the cushioned padding, and hard outer shell means getting up and rolling again will be much quicker.
Secured in place with velcro straps, and a sock construction, this safety pads set is comfy and easy to wear. The Osprey 4 piece set includes two knee pads and two elbow pads, available in three sizes for a best fit.