- Distinctive board for beginner and intermediate longboarders
- Twin Tip board - the nose and tail are almost exactly symmetrical which avoids wheel bite and allows for deep carves
- 9 Ply Canadian maple - high quality board measuring 41.24 x 9.5 Inch
- ABEC 9 chrome bearings provide a super smooth and stable ride
- 8 Inch aluminium trucks - 78a wheels for more grip and less drag
The Rainbow Downhill Longboard by Osprey is the board in our range built specifically for speed lovers, yes, we’re talking about the downhillers. As you’re moving at the speed of light on a downhill track, onlookers will catch electric flashes of the prism of light design on your deck base. But most importantly, it is the features of this board that you really want to be assured with as you look for a board that you know won’t let you down on terrifyingly speedy runs.
The Rainbow downhill board was designed as a traditional top-mount, the technique which provides the most traction and grip on speedy downhills, as well as providing more sensitivity to the road conditions. Its large, soft wheels give a really smooth ride under foot and the concave deck helps you feel locked in, hopefully helping you keep any ‘speed wobbles’ you may have at bay as you start out. The twin tip design eliminates wheel bite which would be very dangerous on downhill rides considering the possible speed that can be reached.
A board that’s great for advanced and beginning downhillers alike. As always, take extra care when longboarding, especially downhill and always wear the appropriate safety equipment.