By all accounts a phoenix is a giant bird from Greek mythology that rose majestically from the flames. With its hot design and smoking performance credentials the Osprey 'Phoenix' Twin Tip Longboard is very aptly named indeed. The cruiser longboard's deck has been made using a combination of 6 Ply Canadian Maple and 1 Ply Smoked Bamboo. The inclusion of bamboo makes the longboard skateboard extremely tough and enables it to withstand phenomenal pressure. The deck features a thick brown stripe running through the middle with a lightly curved stripe on either side like a classic retro longboard. Clear grip tape has also been used to cover the deck, allowing the gorgeous wood finish and stunning stripe design to shine through.
The base of the deck is also decorated with the striped design in a striking reddish hue. Printed over the centre of the striped design is an Osprey logo accompanied by the image of a flying skateboard wheel with wings. Control of the longboard skateboard is enhanced by its twin tip design and drop through trucks which help to eradicate wheel bite. Greater manoeuvrability is provided by PU cushions sandwiched between the maple and bamboo longboard deck and durable base and trucks. Another awesome feature is the ABEC-9 chrome bearings used in the wheel design which reduces friction for a quicker and smoother ride.
Not only is the Osprey Phoenix a great longboard for cruising around town but its twin tip design enables it to carve around corners with phenomenal stability and speed. This makes the Phoenix a great board for both beginners and intermediates.
- Distinctive board for beginner and intermediate longboarders
- Twin Tip board - the nose and tail are almost exactly symmetrical which avoids wheel bite and allows for deep carves
- Seven ply Canadian maple with one bamboo layer for strength - high quality board measuring 41.25 x 9.5 Inches - clear spray grip tape shows off wood deck
- ABEC 9 chrome bearings provide a smooth and stable ride
- 7 Inch aluminium trucks - drop through for even better cruising and carving (80a wheels)