This Osprey Junior BMX scooter hybrid strikes a great balance between the manoeuverability of a scooter and the all-terrain coverage of a bike. With large, spoked front (20") and rear (16") wheels the BMX scooter is well equipped to handle rough terrain and easily roll over grass or worn down paths.
It also features front and rear caliper brakes ensuring you can safely handle speeds that would be out of reach for run of the mill scooters. The steel deck and frame ensure the BMX scooter is durable enough to withstand high impact scooting and a handy kickstand makes it easy to store when not in use for extra longevity. For a great all-purpose scooter, look no further than the BMX scooter.
- Steering height: 88 to 100 cm
- Front wheel: 51 cm (20 inch)
- Rear wheel: 40.5 cm (16 inch)
- Suitable for children from 6 years
- The hybrid between a BMX bike and a scooter - there'll be nowhere you can't go
- Large spoked front and back wheels mean that this scooter is fully equipped to tackle off both on and off road rides
- Features front and rear caliper breaks - allowing you to slow down more effectively than other scooters
- High quality and durable steel deck - made to withstand the impacts of an off road track
- Handy kickstand allows for easy convenient storage