- Pucks: 3 piece PU removable / replaceable puck set
- Palm: Hard-wearing yet comfortable leather
- Fingers: Tear resistant Kevlar for protection from the road as you’re sliding
- Fit: Extra wide wrap around strap for a secure fit and easy pull on loop
- Control: Slider bar to connect fingertips for extra surface area and control when you plant your hand
Osprey Longboard Slide Gloves are designed to protect the rider’s hands and lets you perform certain tricks which would otherwise not be possible. Using these gloves you can plant your hand onto the road surface to perform a tight sliding manoeuvre. They will also help you correct your balance and prevent you from falling should things get a bit hairy!
Built to withstand heavy, prolonged contact with the rough road surface, our gloves have been designed to offer durability and comfort. Featuring a leather palm and Kevlar finger tips, our gloves offer you complete control without sacrificing comfort. The 3 piece PU removable puck set also gives you the dexterity and extra surface area you need to perform the tightest of pivots.
The extra wide strap and easy pull on loop make these gloves easy to put on and take off. So when you’re out of the technical sections and just want to cruise you can take them off and have them ready to deploy for the next carving session!