- XX-Small - Chest 26-28" (91-97cm)
- X-Small - Chest 27-29" (97-102cm)
- Small - Chest 28-31" (102-107cm)
- Medium - Chest 30-33" (107-112cm)
- Large - Chest 32-35" (112-117cm)
The Osprey Short Sleeve UV 50+ Rash Vest is made with a nylon and spandex construction which provides a lightweight, soft and comfortable under layer to wetsuits without hindering manoeuvrability.
The rash vest provides additional coverage to areas most prone to board and wetsuit rash, helping to minimise rubbing caused by neoprene on bare skin.
Seams & Stitching:
Durable flatlock stitching helps increase seam strength and reduce friction on skin helps avoid additional rub from wetsuit seams.
Warmth & Comfort:
A soft and stretchy polyester / nylon blend for increased comfort and glide against neoprene to reduce friction on skin. Provides an additional thermal layer under wetsuits, and provides UV protection to skin. Design helps to provide additional warmth, whilst helping to protect areas susceptible to wetsuit rash i.e. the inside of the arms and the neck. Ergonomic seam and panel design helps to provide a comfortable, contoured fit to reduce chafe.
Stretchable and flexible nylon with brushed spandex helps reduce hindrance to movement around areas such as the shoulder, armpit and elbow.
- Provides extra protection for rubbing wetsuits and harmful UV rays, can be worn under a wetsuit as a base layer or a a lightweight top by itself.
- The sizing is on the small size so please order the next size up if you are unsure.
- Quick drying, super soft fabric - perfect for the beach
- Flatlock seams provide a very comfortable feel - further reducing the chance of any rubbing or rashes
- Materials: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex