All Surf State body boards are made from high quality materials
- Made from covered EPS.
- Also features a detachable strap which can be worn around the wrist or ankle.
- Only to be used under adult supervision.
For beginners a bodyboard with an EPS core is sufficient. It is the most common feature on entry level or beginner bodyboards. This stiff but lightweight foam provides the ideal platform for diving onto broken waves and riding them to the beach. Offering enough buoyancy is a reasonably flexible – enough for children and beginners.
- 26" Boards are for little shredders up to age 6 approximately
- 33" Boards are great for younger kids from approx 6 -12 years
- 37" Boards are about right for young teenagers
- 41" Boards are for teens and adults