- Ideal for beginners and intermediates - maximum user weight - 60 kg
- High rebound 52 x 30 mm printed wheels made from durable PU material
- Safe supportive Velcro lace up roller skates with comfortable padded shoe liner
- Strong and durable front stopper for breaking
- ABEC-7 carbon bearings for a durable and smooth ride
Quad roller skates offer a fantastic retro appeal for juniors, with their traditional looking material, lace up boot design and top velcro fastening for added support. Capturing all the feel of a classic 70's roller disco skate, the quad roller skates come with a low profile for added flexibility around the ankle region.
Design features a black or white boot coupled with contrasting laces and a pink and blue strike through design across the side of the boot. The heavy duty chassis' of the retro roller skate allows for a more assured performance, and increased stability.
Chrome bearings offer a slick and smooth glide as well as allowing the roller boots to notch up impressive speed which makes them perfect for roller derby or retro roller disco's. Pu wheel s offer incredible traction on a multitude of surfaces and for increased stopping power a pu front stopper (removable) has been added to each boot.