|Size Guide||Measure head circumference around forehead just above ears|
- These high quality impact helmets can be used for a variety of watersports including kayaking, canoeing, wakeboarding, jetskiing, sailing and coasteering.
- Easy click-fasten and release - an adjustable chin pad and a ratchet wheel ensures a comfortable and safe fit
- Made from a hard ABS outer shell with a heat-pressed EVA impact absorbtion liner for superior protection and comfort
- 11 built-in air vents for easy drainage and to help control air circulation
- Features ABS ear protectors and a waterproof interior lining - Conforms to EN1385:2012 (Helmets for canoeing and white water sports)
A lightweight, waterproof and robust watersports helmet is a must for any kayaking trip and very important when paddling around rocks and surf - it is especially wise to provide head protection for children and beginners.
This watersports helmet from Osprey offers you head strong and reliable protection so you can go about your watersports safely. With vents in the front, top and rear of the helmet, all the heat you're busting out will be able to escape through the vents to help keep you cool.
Its heat pressed EVA impact absorption liner keep any dangerous capsizes you may encounter from causing any damage. With a comfortable headlock and chin pad, this helmet adjusts and fits snug for all sizes.
Although you can wear a watersports helmet for land-based activities, you can not wear a non-watersports helmet for water based activities. The lining in a skate helmet for example may soak up water, making it heavy and unable to drain efficiently which can be dangerous. This helmet conforms to EN1385:2012 Standard and EC Directive 89/686/EEC.