Cutback lover, this is your skateboard!
This model was designed by the Spanish artist Borja Holke as a tribute to the old days.
Back in the 70's, the Spanish skateboard builder Sancheski sent a team of riders on a VW T2 to promote the sport around Europe.
Sancheski has been manufacturing sporting goods for more than 80 years. The company manufactured its first solid wood skateboard in 1966, as one of the pioneers of skateboard manufacturing in Europe.
- Length x Width: 30 inches x 10.25 inches
- 7 ply Canadian maple - durable and sustainable
- Front axis: 165 mm - Slide Surf Skate Truck. Third generation of the successful axle with improved spring system and low height.
- Rear axis: Slide Skate 165 mm.
- Slide Surf Skatewheels: black 65mm x 55 mm Durometer 78 A
- Slide Bearings - ABEC 7 quality ball bearings