The Hydro-Force Aqua Journey SUP is perfect if you’re looking for an inflatable stand-up paddleboard that’s a great all-rounder. High manoeuvrability and lightness make it an ideal option for both flat water and small wave riding. A new and improved addition to the Hydro-Force collection, it has a sportier look than previous models to paddleboard in style. It also has a thicker deck than older models for greater strength, buoyancy and stability on the water.
Hydro-Force Aqua Journey SUP – Advantages
- The inflatable SUP can be folded up and packed away into a compact carry bag when deflated, allowing you to easily store it away and transport it in a vehicle or airplane.
- The Aqua Journey comes with everything you need in a lightweight grab-and-go carrier, including an aluminium paddle, hand pump, surf leash, seat and repair kit.
- Inflatable SUPs are thicker and more stable than hard boards. This makes them easier to balance on and a great option for beginners and less experienced paddle boarders.
- Hard boards are also more susceptible to impact damage. Whereas a hard board may sustain damage from running into a dock, an inflatable SUP will bounce right off it.
Hydro-Force Aqua Journey SUP – Features
- Non-slip traction pad on the surface of the SUP provides feet with superior grip when standing, making it easier to balance on the board and control it on the water.
- 3 fixed fins help to improve directional stability by reducing the risk of the SUP pivoting from side to side. This enables the SUP to travel in a straight line at greater speed.
- 85in [2.17m] aluminium oar is adjustable to suit your height and requirements. The oar consists of 3 click-together sections to easily take apart and store in the bag provided.
- Convenient deck handle allows you to easily drag the SUP to and from the water. The handle also enables you to easily pick up and carry the SUP to and from a vehicle.
TriTech Material – SUP Exterior Material
TriTech™ is 3-ply reinforced material with a polyester mesh-core encased in two layers of laminated PVC for superior strength and durability. This premium marine grade material can withstand extreme nautical conditions, including exposure to petroleum and ultra-violet rays. It is used on the outer surface of the SUP to protect from wear and tear whilst paddle boarding.
Drop Stitch Material – SUP Interior Material
This amazing material has been used in such mission-critical applications as floating docks, rescue lifting bags and airplane wings. It owes its unbelievable rigidity and astonishing lightness to a network of thousands of polyester threads. These threads securely connect the surface material internally. Sidewalls seal the finished inflated cavity to create a panel that supports a considerable amount of weight, while being light and portable when deflated.
Stand, Paddle, Breathe
Paddleboarding is the fastest growing outdoor activity in the USA and its popularity around the world has increased year on year. If you have rivers, lakes or a seafront nearby, it’s a perfect outdoor pursuit. It’s relatively easy to do and a great way to get fitter. The process of standing, balancing and paddling helps to improve core stability, core strength and cardiovascular health. A long, leisurely paddle can also be deeply relaxing to relieve symptoms of stress and anxiety.
Hydro-Force Aqua Journey SUP – Performance
- Manoeuvrability: 5/5
- Tracking: 3/5
- Stability: 4/5
- Speed: 3/5
- Weight capacity: 209 Lbs. [95kg]
- Passenger capacity: 1
- Inflated size: L9ft x W30in x D4.75in [2.74m x 76cm x 12cm]
- Weight deflated: 23.6 Lbs. [10.7kg]
- SUP board
- Hand pump
- Travel bag
- Surf leash
- Repair kit