- Distinctive board for beginner and intermediate long boarders
- Twin tip board - the nose and tail are almost exactly symmetrical which avoids wheel bite and allows for deep carves
- Seven ply Canadian maple - high quality board measuring 39 x 9 Inches
- ABEC nine chrome bearings provide a smooth and stable ride
- 7 Inch aluminium trucks - drop through for even better cruising and carving
The Osprey Hot Wheels Twin Tip Longboard is designed in a striking lime-yellow and black palette featuring an illustration of a skateboard wheel on fire drawn by our very own in house design team in Devon.
The Hot Wheels Longboard is a twin tip shape to eliminate wheel bite, allowing you to perform some really deep carves and turns without hindrance. This Twin Tip longboard is constructed with a drop through truck and a concave deck which helps you feel closer to the ground and locked in to the board, making this a great board for beginners!