At A Glance:
- Complete Skateboard, Ready to Ride, From the Box!
- Designed in the UK
- 39in, 7 Ply Canadian Maple Deck
- 65mm x 51mm 85A PU Wheels with ABEC 5 Carbon Bearings
- Flaming Skull Design on the Base of the Deck with Matching Grip Tape Detail
- Distinctive board for beginner and intermediate long boarders
- Twin tip board - the nose and tail are almost exactly symmetrical which avoids wheel bite and allows for deep carves
- Seven ply Canadian maple - high quality board measuring 39 x 9 Inches
- ABEC five carbon bearings provide a smooth and stable ride
- 7 Inch aluminium trucks - drop through for even better cruising and carving
The Osprey Flame Skull 39” Twin Tip Longboard is great for those who want to perfect their carving technique when the waves are flat. Great for cruising along the sea front, speeding down hills or a great alternative to a long walk, a longboard is a board type that has risen in popularity in recent years.
The twin tip concave deck and 85A wheels provide great stability for beginners for when you want to bomb down those long-winding streets or gently carve with confidence along the sea front. The ABEC 5 carbon bearings offer great precision whilst enabling enough resistance to prevent excess speed and a loss of control. Complemented further by the 7” Aluminium Trucks and high-traction grip tape, this longboard includes all the essentials for a thrilling yet reliable ride.
Forming the heart of this board, the Canadian maple deck provides durability and flexibility so that you can enter every turn with confidence. Incorporating a seriously striking design on the bottom of the deck and reflected on the bright green wheels, the Flame Skull Longboard is a striking yet stylish board that has performance to match its spectacular design.