Inspired by the classic Single fins of the 70’s, this shape is your perfect weapon to go from one place to another, surf the streets and polish your style to get ready for epic conditions.
The Diamond is a stable low volume shape. With a wide nose, a smooth contour and tucked tail, it has been developed for reliability. It’s set-up makes it perfect for learners that are getting into the surf culture and for those old-school surfers wanting to keep the stoke outside the water.
A little explanation of the name: The Koa acacia was used by the chiefs in Hawaii to build their surfboards. These boards, called Olos in Hawaiian, had a length of up to seven metres. So no comparison with today's shortboards. The Koa surf skateboard from Slide is not made of Koa wood. It is made from the good old maple tree.
- Length x Width: 30 inches x 10 inches - 76.2 x 25.4 cm.
- 7 ply Canadian maple - durable and sustainable
- Front axis: 165 mm - Slide Surf Skate Truck. Third generation of the successful axle with improved spring system and low height.
- Rear axis: Slide Skate Alu polished 165 mm.
- Slide Surf Skatewheels: black 70mm x 51 mm Durometer 78 A
- Slide Bearings - ABEC 7 quality ball bearings
- The board can be easily upgraded to 70 mm wheels.