- Streamlined and sleek - a distinctive board for beginner and intermediate longboarders
- Pintail board prevents the wheels from touching the board allows for deep carves whilst not compromising the cruise
- Seven ply Canadian maple - high quality board measuring 40 x 9 Inches
- ABEC 9 chrome bearings provide a smooth and stable ride
- 7 Inch aluminium trucks - 78a ground edge wheels for more grip and less drag
The Osprey Coastline 46” Pintail Longboard is nimble and responsive board that does not sacrifice the essential element of stability. It are these features which make this board a great choice for beginners looking to move into the world of longboarding.
The Coastline’s 7 ply Canadian maple deck features a mild concave for more control, whilst the stiffened deck flex adds durability and stability. The generous width also makes getting to grips with foot positioning that bit easier for beginners. Adding to this stability is the soft PU 78A wheels that will iron out any small bumps like cracks in the road or small stones. Add to this the ABEC 9 rated chrome bearings and this board is perfect for cruising along the flats or skating down winding coastal roads.
The bold coastline artwork and tribal print found under the deck in addition to the contemporary deck grip tape layout completes this board’s look to offer you a longboard that not only looks great but performs great too.