- NO TERRAIN IS OFF LIMITS - off road, all terrain dirt scooter with ultra strong but light full chromoly bars and aluminium deck. Brilliant fun for taking off road on all terrain - freestyle, stunt or just enjoying the ride on grass, rough ground or trails
- OFF ROAD IN STYLE - three piece CNC aluminium metal hubs and 8 x 2 Inch (200x50mm) off road pneumatic tires for grip on any surface
- TACKLE DIRT LIKE A PRO - Max grip bar grips with locks and triple stack threadless headset
- HIGH QUALITY SPEC - stainless steel rear brake for extra stopping power - even on dirt! Tubular BMX style forks made specifically for tackling dirt
- DURABLE AND BUILT TO LAST - built and tested for durability, performance and style on any terrain! Suitable for kids age 12+ to adult. 30 day money back guarantee and 6 month's manufacturer's warranty
- Osprey off road dirt scooter with full chromoly bars and aluminium deck
- Three piece CNC aluminium hubs and 200 mm off road tyres for grip on any surface
- Stainless steel rear brake for extra stopping power - even on dirt
- Max grip bar grips with locks and threadless headset
- Built and tested for durability, performance and style on any terrain
The Osprey 'Dirt' Scooters take stunt scooter riding to the next level! Boasting a solid construction the ‘Dirt’ is a completely different animal from your regular freestyle street scooter. This product has been put through its paces in Haldon Forest, Devon by two of the finest Osprey Team Riders and was given 5 stars on all counts!
The ‘Dirt’ comes with chrome handle bars with large rubber grips for superior traction during a tricky downhill run. The bar grips are locked securely in place with grip locks to prevent slippage from all the jarring impacts of off road riding. The hardy aluminium deck is designed to take the punishment of flying rocks and gravel on dirt tracks and the stainless steel rear brake is built to offer you durable and reliable stopping power in the most unforgiving of off road conditions.
With 200 x 5mm front and rear, pneumatic rubber tyres, supported on hardy aluminium core wheels (3 piece hubs) you can perform an array of huge airs and high impact manoeuvres with zero qualms. The Osprey ‘Dirt’ never compromises on durability, performance or style, giving you a reliable and sturdy journey as you explore the adrenaline charged world of all-terrain and downhill scooter riding.