A lightweight surfboard like the Jagged Stripe Foam Surfboard provides superior float which makes catching waves a lot easier.
Due to its strengthened and stiffened wooden stringer core, a foam surfboard is an extremely durable board that can handle all the knocks and scrapes of a traditional surfboard. The closed cell foam also helps to prevent water from penetrating the core should the board get damaged.
- Jagged Stripe Foamie- The 8ft 2in Foam Surfboard is lightweight yet sturdy board due to the closed cell foam, which also prevents water penetrating to the core if the board gets damaged
- Ideal Intermediate and Advanced Board- The larger size of the 8ft surfboard is great for surfers looking to improve their skills, the surfer can try new tricks and be supported by the boards square tail for further stability
- Reinforced Tail and Wooden Stringers- The surfboard will remain stiff and has increased resistance to warping under heavier loads, helping with the boards durability and resistance
- High Pressurised EPS Core-The Foamie Surfboard closed cell core offers extra cushioning, while also keeping the board as light as possible, alongside the XPE deck providing extra water protection and a smoother riding surface
- Premium Features- The Osprey Jagged stripes has everything a surfer needs to take on the waves, especially with 3 fins, a leash and also stainless steel swivels for a complete board