This 6ft Shorter Board is designed for young surfers or smaller adults, or experienced surfers looking for a shorter foamie for better performance. Made for children & adults weighing up to 55kg learning to surf. Soft edges & swallow tail for excellent control & bite on smaller waves.
- Type: Foam Surfboard
- Core: EPS Expanded Polystyrene
- Volume: 45 Litres
- Tail: Swallow Tail
- Fins and Leash: 3 Fins System and Leash Included
- Rider Ability: Beginner
The 'Yellow Bolt' is a brand new design that Osprey have introduced throughout the range as an update to the yellow Shard model of previous years. The print is fresh, eye catching and unique; we are confident of its appeal to beginner surfers.
As with all Osprey foamies, this 6ft foamie has internal wooden stringers that run the length of the board to help the strength of the board, whilst rubber fins and leash are also included.
The XPE soft foamie deck helps to prevent serious injury from wipe outs, making it great for beginners. Osprey 6ft foot foamies are the perfect mid-length beginner's soft surfboard, with plenty of buoyancy for catching waves and to give a stable balance when surfing, while a mid-length surfboard may be more manageable for smaller or younger surfers and children.
- SHORTER BOARD - designed to be more forgiving to beginners and those looking to improve their skills on the water
- XPE SOFT FOAMIE BOARD - prevents serious injury and wipeouts - a great way to ride the waves with less worry
- SUPERB BUOYANCY, STABILITY AND EFFORTLESS MOVEMENT- thanks to it's swallow tail and 3 fin system, ideal for improving your technique
- EPS EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE CORE AND WOODEN STRINGERS- for integral strength, long lasting use and durability (45 litre volume)
- RUBBER FINS AND LEASH INCLUDED - everything you need to get out on the waves right away