- Textured XPE deck with slick HDPE base - lightweight and durable hydrodynamic board
- Crescent tail design - provides maximum hold on the wave face
- Channels in the base increase surface area and provide even better control
- Includes leash and leash plug - keeps your board close
- Length - 41 Inch (104 cm) - ideal for beginner and intermediate body boarders
The Yellow Spiral 41" Bodyboard is the ideal board for those beginners looking to develop their skills in the water. This eye-catching board features the classic crescent tail shape which is great for those just starting out. Offering maximum stability when on the waves, the Yellow Spiral also features channels which are grooves on the bottom of the board that help deliver a smoother ride and better control when you're riding a wave.
The EPS core technology also provides great buoyancy and strength so that you don't have to worry if your board takes a knock. Complementing this durability, this board features a bright and bold design, so that you can be easily spotted when you're in the water learning your trade.
The Yellow Spiral's 41" length is excellent for riders who need the extra space. It provides plenty of space for you to ride comfortably and perform at your best during every bodyboard session. Including the all-important leash and leash plug, this board provides you with all the features you need to get out and into the waves.