- Textured XPE deck with slick HDPE base - lightweight and durable hydrodynamic board
- Crescent tail design - provides maximum hold on the wave face
- Channels in the base increase surface area and provide even better control
- Includes leash and leash plug - keeps your board close
- Length - 41 Inch (104 cm) - ideal for beginner and intermediate body boarders
The Red Stripe 41" Bodyboard is the perfect board for those starting out and wanting to progress their bodyboarding technique. The classic crescent tail shape is an excellent choice for those new to the sport as it offers great control and stability in the water. The underside provides additional assistance in the form of channels or grooves that enables you to grip the water whilst providing a smoother ride.
The strong, water resistant EPS core provides rock-solid durability so you can have total peace of mind should your board take a knock. The XPE deck adds to this durability by utilising closed structure technology as well offering great cushioning for those long-bodyboarding sessions. Let's not forget the Red Stripe's contemporary board design that is sure to turn heads every time you take it down to the beach.
The Red Stripe's 41" length is excellent for riders who need the extra space. It provides plenty of space for you to ride comfortably and perform at your best during every bodyboard session. Including the all-important leash and leash plug, this board provides you with all the features you need to get out and into the waves.