- Quick dry, Super soft material for extra comfort
- Flatlock seams provide reduced friction underneath a wetsuit
- Stay protected from the sun thanks to the SPF 50+ rating
- Complete with handy board short connector
- Short sleeve rash vest design is ideal for water sports and days out at the beach
|Osprey Men's Rash Vest Size Guide|
|S||Chest 35-37" / 89-94cm|
|M||Chest 38-40" / 96.5-101.5cm|
|L||Chest 41-43" / 104-109cm|
|XL||Chest 44-46" / 112-117cm|
|XXL||Chest 47-49" / 119-125cm|
The Osprey Men’s Zared short-sleeved rash vest provides extra warmth while out in the water as well as additional coverage to prevent wetsuit rash and keeps you insulated in cold waters.
The combination of the nylon and elastane materials mean this quick dry rash vest delivers good comfort and glide against the neoprene of a wetsuit. As well as offering a thermal layer under your wetsuit, this rash vest also provides 50+ UV protection for those sunny days.
The addition of a practical board short connector prevents the vest from riding up, ensuring comfort at all times. Acting as a second skin, this flexible, lightweight rash vest is a must-have for wetsuit wearers. Increasing movement around areas such as the shoulder, armpit and elbow, this vest lets you perform the way you want to when out in the water.