The Osprey Origin Full-Length Wetsuit is Osprey’s entry-level wetsuit for surf girls. A great value beginner and intermediate wetsuit for when you are past the stage of hiring one from your local surf shop and think it’s time to invest in your very own wetsuit that you can call your own.
This is a wetsuit that despite being entry-level doesn’t cut any corners when it comes to keeping surf girls warm in the waves. Specifications include Ultra-Flex Neoprene, Chest & Back Wind Shields, Anti-Rub & Sealed Openings to avoid chafing, meaning that it's ideal for a day in the water learning the art of catching waves.
- Origin Full Length Wetsuit- 3mm neoprene on the body and 2mm under the arms of the wetsuit for a full range of motion while in the water, also the YKK back zip makes it easy to put on and take off the wetsuit after a day at the beach
- Breathable Flatlock Seams- The wetsuit's low-profile seams ensure comfort and breathability, with the nylon inner fabric providing warmth in cold water. The Origin is a great wetsuit for kids, keeping them comfortable, happy, and fully protected
- Anti-Rub Openings- Alongside a super stretch collar for a secure yet comfortable fit around the neck, while also reducing chafing and water flushing, as an entry-level wetsuit it has a quality feel, through a high standard of material which is great for k
- Superior Fit Ergonomic Panelling- Designed for maximum comfort and durability out on the waves, while still supplying kids with strong insulation, the supratex knee pads offer protection to knees even on rocky surfaces
- Wind Resistant Mesh- Kids are strongly protected from the wind with the mesh panelling across the chest and back for improved warmth in the cold.