View the XCEL Wetsuit Size Guide
Durable and Extremely Warm Winter Wetsuit!
The Xcel Drylock 6/5mm Hooded chest zip wetsuit for Men has had a complete upgrade for winter in terms of neoprene and thermal lining. The Xcel Drylock was already known for being one of the warmest wetsuits on the market, and now it has got even better.
The technology that has gone into this suit is incredible. When the skin comes into contact with the Celliant Black Thermo Dry, it opens up blood capillaries increasing blood flow.
Heat is then generated through the infrared process warming the air and water in the wetsuit. This heat is then retained in the suit via the Celliant Black TDC material due to the updated combination of minerals. By producing this heat and increased blood flow this enables sustained warmth and muscle rebound.
This really is the ultimate in winter wetsuits keeping you in the cold waters longer than ever before. Another good point is that they are also considering the environment using water based glues and limestone neoprene.
- UNMATCHED WARMTH AND PERFORMANCE
- UPDATED FEATURES
- CHANNEL FLEX UPPER BODY
- NEW 1 PIECE SLEEVE DESIGN
- NEW HOOD DESIGN
- CHANNEL FLEX UPPER BODY – WEIGHTLESS,UNRESTRICTED STRETCH
- CELLIANT BLACK HIGH PILE WITH HOLLOW FIBER CHEST
- HIGH PILE CELLIANT BLACK JACQUARD SLEEVES AND LOWER BODY
- 100% ULTRA FLEX LOWER BODY
- NANOPRENE LITE JAPANESE LIMESTONE – LIGHTER, SOFTER, WARMER
- GLIDE SKIN COLLAR – PREVENTS FLUSHING
- EASY ENTRY SYSTEM – BALANCED SHOULDER DESIGN
- SEMI-DRY ZIPPER – MAGNETIC CLOSURE – KEEPS WATER OUT
- ENGINEERED FIT SYSTEM – FITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN
- DRYLOCK WRIST SEALS – LOCKS WATER OUT
- BACK KNEE FLEX GROOVES – PREVENTS BUNCHING
- TRIPLE GLUED AND BLIND STITCHED SEAMS
- FUSIONX TAPE – HEAT-PRESSURE BONDED SEAM PROTECTION
- NEXSKIN ANKLE SEALS – MINIMIZES FLUSHING
- WATER BASED GLUE