View the XCEL Wetsuit Size Guide
The Phoenix is the new mid range wetsuit from Xcel that provides more warmth than the Comp, but at lower price than the the Comp X. This wetsuit is fully taped with a plush Infrared fibre infused lining. The arms have been upgraded to the lightweight Channel Flex upper that offers a better range of motion and is great for paddling.
This suit is for those that want to feel like they are not wearing a wetsuit at all but still get the benefit for the thermal lining for warmth.
The better your freedom of movement the less tired you get in the water thus you can enjoy your water sport for longer. The Phoenix gives you all the very latest in wetsuit technology at a great price and certainly worth considering if you want the ultimate in performance.
- Men's full winter wetsuit gives you full coverage and protection
- Thickness: 5/4mm
- Neoprene: Nanoprene Lite Japanese Limestone is stretchy, lightweight and durable
- Channel Flex upper body provides stretch
- Plush Thermo Lite Infrared materials runs between the neck and ankle to maximise warmth, so you can stay in the water for longer
- Ultra Flex material on the lower body provides unrestricted movement
- Glide-skin collar creates a seal around your neck to prevent chafing and prevent water flushing
- Entry: Watertight chest zip entry gives your shoulders increased freedom of movement
- Engineered fit system improves the fit and your freedom of movement
- Seams: Triple glued and blindstitched seams are flexible, durable and watertight
- Reinforced FusionX tape is super flexible
- Nexskin tape around the wrist and ankles reduces water in-take
- Non toxic water based glue